We’re always looking for enthusiastic people with a passion for looking after customers to join our team. We currently have the following vacancies:
(no agencies please)
We’re looking for an experienced IT technician who’s confident delivering top class technical service to clients. This role will predominantly be based on our busy helpdesk providing troubleshooting and technical fixes, but will also involve some time spent out onsite with clients.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, networking, Windows Server, printers and general IT infrastructure is essential. You will probably have 2+ years experience in a similar role, or perhaps have worked in an IT helpdesk role and be looking to get out in front of customers.
See details of our packages
If this sounds like you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpdesk Technician (Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship) POSITION FILLED – 2020 VACANCY COMING SOON!
We’ve worked with the apprenticeship scheme for over 10 years and have won multiple awards for it along the way. We’re now looking for our 2019 Helpdesk Technician who will follow the Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship, which includes a Microsoft MTA qualification – a must for an IT techie’s CV!
As a helpdesk technician you’re on the front line when it comes to supporting clients who are having technical issues. Your customer service and communication skills must be excellent, and you must be able to gather sufficient information from the customer to enable you or another engineer to diagnose and solve the issue. We have a great track record of creating superstar techies through the apprenticeship scheme and almost all our apprentices stay with us after the end of the course in a full role (100% record for the past 6 years).
Based on our busy helpdesk, you’ll be working with our experienced team to…
-Deal with support requests
-Support customers on the phone and using remote access to their computers
-Perform routine maintenance tasks on servers and PCs
-Prepare new equipment ready for installation
If this sounds like you, please apply by this link: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-399505
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working opportunities for most roles
- Generous contributory pension
- Holiday allowance that increases with each year of service
- Fun and relaxed working environment in comfy air conditioned offices with free parking
- “Treats fridge” stocked with free drinks and snacks
- Annual team trip to Center Parcs
- Staff break out area including XBox, Racing Simulation Chair, Netflix, Amazon Prime
- Shower facilities and exercise equipment
- Regular nights out, group activities and ‘dirty’ lunches, all paid for by the company
- Unlimited training
- The opportunity to make a direct contribution to the success of the business and share in its success and rewards