We have all the usual things companies point towards when discussing culture – there’s a treats fridge with free drinks, we have a break-out area with comfy sofas, an xBox and Netflix and we often order ‘dirty’ lunches in.
That’s not what we consider culture to be. Nobody chooses to work for a company because they can have a free can of Coke or play Fifa at lunchtime.
Instead our culture is one of teamwork and support. We look after each other professionally and personally and have created an atmosphere where nobody is left to struggle – either with support tickets, client projects or with anything else. We put huge efforts in to understanding behaviours and personalities and we are proud to have created such a supportive, friendly team environment.
This is clearly demonstrated by the fact that on average a Systemagic team member stays with us for 6 years compared to the industry average of 19 months!
IT Support is very much a team sport and like every successful team, communication is key to our success. We were even shortlisted in the national Perk-box small business workplace culture awards as recognition of the amazing culture and atmosphere we’ve created.
When it comes to careers, we have a very clear Grow Your Own Talent ethos that we’ve lived by for over two decades. By investing in our team’s ongoing professional development and using the apprenticeship scheme to offer career entry opportunities we have given opportunities to many team members who have thrived at Systemagic. The majority of our team were home-grown either as apprentices or graduates and it’s something we’re extremely proud of.
Our award winning team are always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic superstars to join us. But be aware that we only want the very best people!
Be part of our team and benefit from a variety of perks such as:
- Never suffer the Monday morning commute again – we work from home Mondays and Tuesdays every week
- Holiday allowance that increases after each year
- Competitive salaries with regular reviews
- Financial spot-rewards for exceptional performance
- Generous contributory pension
- Unlimited training opportunities
- Discounts on iPhones and Apple devices
- Discounts on bicycles and accessories through CycleScheme
- A fun and relaxed office environment with comfy air conditioned offices and free on-site parking
- “Treats fridge” stocked with free drinks and snacks every week
- Staff break out area including XBox, Racing Simulation Chair, Netflix, NowTV, Amazon Prime
- Shower facilities
- Regular nights out, group activities, annual team day and ‘dirty’ lunches, all paid for by the company
- The opportunity to make a direct contribution to the success of the business and share in its success and rewards!
Do you think you have what it takes to join our award winning team? Whether we have a vacancy advertised or not, we always want to hear from those who believe they’d be the perfect fit at Systemagic. To enquire about current or future roles please email us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org